Students are expected to read and understand and abide by all policies.
Students attending our training are expected to behave in a responsible manner with due consideration for the setting, other students, the instructors and the facilities.
Damage done to any property will be the responsibility of the student/students involved.
Each student is responsible to be punctual for each days session. If a student cannot attend, instructors must be notified. Days missed by students will only be made up at the instructors discretion.
Non-prescription drugs are not permitted on any school property. Alcohol is not permitted during school hours. Students will be dismissed for the day if they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. These missed days will not be made up.
Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only.
In the shop, the use of power tools is not permitted when instructors are not present.
Students are responsible for cleaning their workspace at the end of each day.
Tools must be treated with care and respect.
Training hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
We are closed on the following statutory holidays:
New Years Day
Thanksgiving Day (Canadian)
We expect students to meet and adhere to a code of conduct while completing a program of study. The list below outlines the code of conduct that all students are expected to follow:
• attend class in accordance with attendance policy
• treat all students and staff with respect
• refrain from disruptive or offensive behavior
• treat school property with respect
• No Weapons of any kind are allowed at school
• refrain from use of alcohol and non prescription drugs during class hours
Any of the following, if substantiated, will result in immediate dismissal without warning letter or probationary period:
• non - payment
• vandalism or school property
• significant disrespect of the school's rules of conduct and policies
• sexual or physical assault or other violent acts committed on or off school property against any student
• verbal abuse or threats